Friday, March 14, 2014

Pretty Fitness

Here is my gift to you.... a free 30 day challenge calendar! 

I made this for myself because I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!!!!!! I wanted a pretty calendar. Pretty motivates me.  If you are doing any challenges then download it, copy it, print it, share it and most importantly....use it! It will fit on a 8.5 x 11 paper (just print landscape) so you can use your home printer. If you want to make it extra pretty use a textured paper and put it in a frame without the glass so you can still write on it. I think it helps if every step during your fitness journey is pretty.

Enjoy and good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Could not print this despite downloading the browser. Didn't work

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition you may be randomly drug and alcohol tested at the school and most trucking companies have a random drug and alcohol testing policy. If you have an addiction issue with drugs or alcohol it is important to go through rehab or treatment and manage that situation before even thinking about going through driver training to get your CDL. hardees menu for diabetics

    ReplyDelete